Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by having the individualized attention of a real expert in your corner.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy.
Not only do adults benefit but also children and adolescents
School Aged Kids and Older
Are your children struggling with worries? Social Anxiety? OCD? ADHD? Making friends? Learning Disabilities? Adjusting to family changes? We can help them learn positive communication skills, problem-solving skills, and social skills to improve their self-confidence and make new friends. We can teach you tools to improve self-control and anger management and help you develop more helpful thought patterns – less rigid, more growth-minded. We will make it fun, engaging and interactive!
We offer Individual sessions, along with parenting and/or family sessions as needed. Whether battling anxiety or depression, coping with family stressors or conflict, a recent loss or move, parents’ separation or divorce, peer pressure/bullying, academic challenges, or even substance abuse, therapy can help adolescents process their thoughts and feelings in a safe, neutral environment. We can help them learn to challenge unhelpful ways of thinking and develop tools to cope more effectively with their struggles, gain self-empowerment, communicate and resolve conflicts in a healthy manner, and improve their self-worth.